Palm Desert parks are open from dawn until 11 PM with the exception of Joe Mann Park,
which closes at 10 PM.
- Camping, alcohol, and firearms are strictly forbidden.
- No amplified sound is allowed without a permit.
- Fires are allowed only in the provided grills. The use of personal grills is prohibited.
- All dogs must be on a leash except within designated off-leash areas and in dog parks.
- Dog owners are responsible for picking up after dogs and properly disposing of pet waste. Failure to do so may result in a citation.
- Motorized golf carts and vehicles are not allowed in the parks.
- It is prohibited to sell food or merchandise in the parks.
- Swimming or fishing in the Civic Center Park lagoon is prohibited.
- Classes cannot be held in the parks because it is against the City of Palm Desert’s ordinance to conduct business for a profit in a city park.
- It is prohibited to feed the ducks at Civic Center Park.