Request A Document
You can request a City Document one of three ways. Download and:
- Mail in your Request to City Hall
- Fax your Request to City Hall
- E-mail your request to City Hall at email@example.com
- Drop off your Request at City Hall
Please be as detailed as possible in describing the item of business to which they apply, applicable dates or range of time, and any other related information that will assist our office in locating the items you seek. Be sure to include your phone number and/or e-mail address so that we can readily contact you if clarification is needed about your request.
The City Clerk's Office will make every effort to produce documents upon request; however, there are times when work schedules make it impossible to do so. A member of the City Clerk's Office will contact you within 10 days of your request to inform you when the records will be available. Your cooperation is very much appreciated.
Purchase A Document
You may pay for your documents one of three ways:
- Mail your Payment to City Hall (please include a copy of your Request Form).
- Drop off your Payment at City Hall at the time of your Request (please note if you would like your items mailed to you or if you would like to pick them up.)
- Drop off your Payment at City Hall when you pick up your items.
For more information, contact the City Clerk.
In accordance with City Council Resolution No. 08-24, a fee of 15¢ per page will be charged for standard reproduction of documents of a size 8 ½" x 14" or less, and for reproduction of oversize documents or those requiring special processing, the actual cost for same will be charged. We would be pleased to inform you of the total amount due after you have submitted your request.